Thursday, September 4, 2008

Blog Extra: Guardian and Listener

The Guardian's Crosswords are now available free online.

I've had a go at the dailies this week and printed off last week's Azed but haven't had a chance to try it. Their interface is really nice, and the .pdf version of the crossword has won me over - it prints perfectly on one sheet of American letter paper, and has some white space under the crossword for scribbling.

I'm on the road for the next two days, so my blog of 3995 is going to be a day or two late.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Safe trip!

Azed always leaves me warm and fuzzy! I can usually do those in a couple of hours, and I think Jonathan Crowther's clues have been amongst the wittiest I have come across.

See you when your revolutionary calendar permits!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip about Azed - never looked at this before. I've just done last week's and found it most enjoyable, although I was surprised to see it included a swear word!
Hope the road trip went/is going well.